I was recently made aware of a campaign by Viactiv Calcium Supplements, to #BeActiv
#BeActiv means getting involved, getting moving and getting healthier.
What #BeActiv means to me is just doing the small daily things that add up!
So, the question is: How will YOU #BeActiv? Volunteering, traveling, taking classes?
Well, I decided on my TOP 3:
1. My community: I currently am a “Big” with Big Brothers Big Sisters and I plan to work with a team for a big bowling event called “Bowl for Kid’s Sake”. It is a fundraiser and will be an awesome way to do something for the community, have fun, and get out with friends.
2. My dogs: I hate to say this, but I am so lazy with walking my dogs, but since living the RV life, they MUST get out. My plan to #BeActiv this year is to take them on more adventures (walks) take them to the park and have them happy and moving!
3. My business: I am learning to let others work in their strengths instead of trying to do everything myself. My personality is to try to do everything myself. I need to let others shine where they shine and let myself do best, what I do best!
I know small changes make a big difference. Usually when a client comes to me with weight-loss goals, we don’t strip EVERYTHING down (well… sometimes) but usually it’s tweaking just a few small things.
Small changes = Big Results.
There are so many benefits to being active in health and diet (obviously) this also includes getting your daily calcium.
I have been into health, fitness and nutrition since I was in college.
Of course, being a woman, we always hear about how we need to take more calcium.
The question is: How much should I take? and OMG do I have to take MORE pills?!?!
I found this chart at http://viactiv.com which was very interesting to see! There was also a chart showing how much calcium is in certain foods… (I definitely needed more!!)
I have actually been using Viactiv Calcium chews now for, probably 7 years!! I remember in my competition days, I would keep the chocolates in the fridge and have two of them at night like it was my dessert!!! (I still feel like it’s dessert!!)
There is something about just looking forward to your supplements, rather than having one more horse pill to swallow!!
I just found out about the Viactiv Gummies. I was super excited to try them, but someone in my household wanted to “make sure they were safe” first. hahaha…. needless to say, they were more of a hit for the hubby, even the purple packaging didn’t deter him!! He said to me, “My bones are brittle.”
Mmmm Hmmmm… whatever you say Big Man.
Oh well, I have my chocolates and caramels!!
The two things I love about these the most are:
– easy, convenient (non-dairy) way to get calcium
– I look forward to these so it’s easy to remember!!
There are actually quite a few options from Viactiv now:
Chocolate Chews, Sugar-Free Chocolate, Caramel, and Gummies.
You can pretty much find them anywhere: WalMart, Target, CVS, and the gummies are only available at Walgreens!
So.. here’s something cool for YOU guys… Viactiv is doing an AWESOME #BeActiv Promotion.. you could win a $1000 American Express Gift card, one ot two $500 gift cards, or a FitBit!! Whoop!!
Check out THIS PAGE for details and tag your pics with #BeActiv
You can also find Viactiv on FACEBOOK or check out more cool tips and info on their WEBSITE
***You can find Viactiv in stores like CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart. For more information about Viactiv and to learn more about keeping bones strong, visit http://www.Viactiv.com #BeActiv
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Viactiv . The opinions and text are all mine.