If you’re like me, you LOVE, love, LOVE Girl Scout cookies… but there are two problems- #1 they only sell them once a year (this is actually, probably a good thing)
and #2 I can’t stop at just one (box, that is) so they aren’t too “pants friendly” LOL
How about a little shake that gets your “Samoa” fix and keeps you on track to stay in your clothes? uhmmm yes please.
**Recipe from Egg Whites International
8 oz egg whites (8 pumps or 1 cup)
2-4 oz milk of choice (We suggest almond milk) or water (use less if a thicker shake is desired)
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar free, fat free instant pudding powder*
- 1 tbsp chocolate sugar free, fat free instant pudding powder*
- 1 tablespoon sugar free caramel sauce**
- 2 tablespoons sugar free coconut syrup***
- 2-3 ounces (app ¼ cup) very strong coffee, optional
1. Add all ingredients and pulse in a blender until smooth.
* Optional = substitute protein powder in place of pudding powder!
** try Walden’s sugar free sauces
*** try Torani or DaVinci brands for these syrups
Nutrition (using 4 oz. almond milk)
Calories: 166 Fat: 1.2g Carb: 8g Protein: 26.5g