– Cook up 2 lbs of chicken, cut into chunks and set aside.
– Combine & cook in a wok until semi opaque:
1 T Olive oil
1 tsp tumeric
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 yellow onion chopped
– Toss chicken into onion mixture
– Combine, mix well and add to chicken & onions
– Add the following to your Chicken/Onion mixture
1 can coconut milk (light does not work as well but feel free to use it)
1-2 T Red Curry Paste
1 T Honey
1 sliced orange or red bell pepper
1 zucchini cut in half length wise then sliced
Zest of one lime
– Simmer for 15 mins or until veggies are semi soft. Top w/fresh chopped cilantro.
ENJOY IT! It’s delicious!