It’s that time of year: New Year’s Resolution time!
I know a lot of you want to get back on the wagon, lose a few lbs., run farther, or just start eating better… and I don’t blame you!
I love having a fresh start!
After nearly 4 years of NO consistent workouts, lots of rest from the gym to heal from adrenal fatigue, I’m finally back on a plan. I’ve been doing TreadLIFT created by my friend Jill Coleman for the past 4 weeks and I’ve seen some amazing progress in my body composition, endurance and strength.
What I love is just having something short and sweet that I can do and get on with my day.
I know that small consistent steps create massive results.
I also started making my hydration a priority.
I started keeping a bottle of water on my nightstand so that when I wake up, I can just roll over and chug! I have always had a hard time with water because… well, the taste (or lack of it)
I just came across these amazing distilled electrolyte waters from Simple Truth and they have some great flavor options and also these:
- Available in 24 pack and 1 liter bottles
- 4 flavors in 1L – Blackberry Blueberry, Lemon, Mandarin Orange and Tropical Mango
- Approximate ¼ price of national brand equivalent water (#FindTheMoneyProject !)
- No artificial sweeteners, preservatives or calories (boom!)
- Distillation process: Municipal water is steamed; the vapor is collected and condensed.
- Distillation removes all impurities and minerals.
- Electrolytes are added for taste (calcium chloride, potassium bicarbonate and magnesium chloride)
- Four servings of water are contained in each 33.8 fluid ounce bottle (at eight fluid ounces or one cup each).
So here is a workout you can do just about anywhere (with a few pieces of equipment) and make sure you’re hydrated before, during and after with Simple Truth water
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.