INSPIRATION & PERSPIRATION WORKSHOP
So excited to meet you all to educate, motivate, inspire and have fun!!!
Do you ever feel soooo tired of dieting?
Do you want to just have balance and not think about food ALL. THE. TIME?
Does it seems like some people can eat whatever they want and you can’t?
Have you wondered how you can find balance in your life?
Do you want to be successful but you feel “blocked”?
This workshop will be for you! Our intended audience is someone who has done the extreme diets in the past or who is brand new to fitness and wants to make sure they “do it right.” You don’t have to be an expert or a newbie, we will approach topics in a way to get you thinking healthy and have success in ALL parts of your life.
You will leave this weekend with
-a renewed sense of self-confidence and self-love
-ways to deal/cope with stress and anxiety
– knowing how to balance work, family, life AND fitness
-knowing how and what kind of food to prep
-what diets are complete CRAP
-why calorie counting is complete BS
…and some great affirmations, meditations and yoga poses for healing.
WARNING This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You are offended by f-bombs, in your face truth and learning that what you have always believed may not be true
- You think happiness comes from a number on a scale or a clothing size
- You are looking for someone or something outside of you to tell you what, when and how much to eat
- You are not ready to dig deep and look at the root cause of your issues with food and body image
- You don’t enjoy the company of AMAZING women who want you to succeed and will show you how
- You make excuses for why you can’t afford anything, do anything or BE anything
We will have 2 workouts on Sunday, so be prepared! We will also cater lunch both days and breakfast is complimentary at the host hotel.
Amazing guest speakers including: Angie Gooding- Body Image Specialist and Rebekah “BEX” Borucki of BexLife.com!!
Prizes from Sponsors, prize for whoever travels the farthest! Shuttle to strip in Vegas, meet new girl friends! Get away for a great weekend in Vegas!
You will leave this weekend with new friends, new hope, and a new love for yourself.
Here are the details:
Dates: Sat. Oct. 20th & Sun. Oct. 21st
Time: Fri. 5-7pm meet & greet social (not required) Sat.10-6pm, Sun. 9-4pm
Cost: $225 per person if paid before Sept. 5th ($240 with Early Bird Payments)
**$275 if paid Between Sept. 5th and Oct. 5th and $299 after October 5th.
Where: Courtyard Marriott Las Vegas South in Las Vegas (mins from the strip)
HOTEL DISCOUNT CODE: SWEC or call 1-702-895-7519
— Group Rate: $109/night. We’ll have a FB Group in Sept for those who want to split rooms/cost–
BREAKFAST & LUNCH provided. FREE Wi-Fi. Airport Shuttle. Shuttle to Las Vegas Strip & Shopping.