Remember back in the day (maybe 4th grade-ish) the Presidential Fitness Tests? (or similar fitness testing?)
Well… its Back-to-School Time —time to do it again! Lets establish a baseline!
Only 3 tests:
1. Walk/jog/run 1 mile for time: You can do this on a track or treadmill. Just do your best!
2. Sit-ups for 1 minute: Lock your feet down (or have a partner hold them) then cross your arms over your chest and go!! (elbows must touch your knees to count)
3. Push-ups to Failure: Do as many push-ups as you can (with good form) you may do them on your knees. As soon as you “come down” thats it!
The main goal is to TRY! Do your best! Then for the next 4 weeks, lets work on that fitness level and we’ll test again! Can’t wait to see the results!! READY… SET… GO!!
1. RECORD YOUR SCORES THIS WEEK
2. POST YOUR SCORES IN THE COMMENTS
3. WORK YOUR ASS OFF THIS MONTH– INCORPORATING THE EXERCISES DURING THE WEEK
—— Mondays: Do 3 sets of 30 sit-ups at the end of your workout
——-Wednesdays: Walk/Jog 1.5 miles as warm-up for cardio
——-Fridays: Do 3 sets of 15-25 push-ups
4. RECORD SCORES AGAIN SEPTEMBER 27-30th
5. POST YOUR PROGRESS!!